photo FamilySurvivalProtocolColliseumBannergrayscale900x338_zpsb17c85d0.jpg

Global Community Report Banner photo FSPLogoGlobalCommunityFulloldworldmapbckgrnd_zps43d3059c.jpg

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Daily News

ISIS claims responsibility for Paris massacre; attackers include Belgians, Frenchman, possible Syrian migrant

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 3:46 PM
NY Daily News

 

ISIS claimed responsibility for a horrific series of coordinated attacks throughout Paris that killed 129 people and wounded 352 as official announced the assailants included three Belgians, a Frenchman and  possibly one Syrian migrant who passed through Greece this year.

 

The terror group warned in a Saturday statement that France “will remain at the top of the list of targets of the Islamic State” and claimed that eight of its fighters stormed carefully chosen targets in the “capital of adultery and vice.”

 

One of the fighters, who was killed in a suicide bomb, had a Syrian passport on him, officials said.

 

Officials in Greece said that passport belonged to a migrant who had entered Europe in October through Leros, one of the islands that tens of thousands of people fleeing war and poverty in Syria and elsewhere have been using as a gateway to the European Union in recent months.

 

It’s not clear if the passport belonged to the fighter or if it was stolen from a refugee.

 

Another one of the terrorists was a 30-year-old French national who had been on authorities’ radar since 2010 for his ties to Islamic extremism, officials said.

 

Read More Here

Advertisements