Obama’s Ties to CIA May Explain His Totalitarian Views
In a recent interview, Noam Chomsky said he never expected much of President Obama, adding, ”The one thing that did surprise me is his attack on civil liberties. They go well beyond anything I would have anticipated, and they don’t seem easy to explain.”
Maybe the reasons for Obama’s transformation from a Chicago law professor into a world-class totalitarian thug is that he is a creature of the Central Intelligence Agency; that both his parents were CIA payrollers; that the CIA financed his college education and gave him his first job afterwards—-so that we may well have a president beholden to this international criminal organization, an agency that has left a trail of blood, turmoil, and assassinations around the globe.
According to the May 6th The New Yorker, when General James Cartwright, vice-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, asked at an Obama Situation Room meeting why the U.S. was building a second air force in the form of a CIA drone attack fleet, Obama told him, “The CIA gets what it wants.” That Obama holds this view is reinforced by Cameron Munter, President Obama’s former ambassador to Pakistan. Munter questioned whether the drone strikes in Pakistan weren’t having a blowback effect on the Pakistani public. Writing in the magazine, Steve Coll says Munter learned under Obama: “It was what the CIA believed that really counted.”
Reporter Coll says America’s drone war is a major factor in why U.S. relations with Pakistan have “collapsed.” Today, he writes, “the U.S. has surpassed India as the most hated nation in Pakistan.” Coll adds, “Obama seems unwilling to confront the possibility that drone strikes may be creating more enemies than they’re eliminating.”
So far, the drone strikes are believed to have killed 3,000 people, not one of whom got a fair trial in the American tradition. The attacks are being made in countries where the U.S. has never officially declared war: besides Pakistan, in Somalia, Yemen, and even in the Philippines. Obama has turned the whole world into an American shooting gallery.
- Obama’s Ties to CIA May Explain His Totalitarian Views | Scoop News (chomskywatch.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s CIA Background May Explain His Totalitarian Approach (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Obama’s CIA Background May Explain His Totalitarian Approach (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- America’s Secret Police: Who’s in control of CIA? Anyone here … (quicktake.wordpress.com)
- US Drone Strikes in Pakistan Are Illegal, Official Says (abcnews.go.com)
- How a CIA spy fomented Pak. anger towards America (thehindu.com)
- CIA: Back Room Drone Strike Deals with Pakistan (darkgovernment.com)
- Ray Davis as a Stand-In for the War between CIA, ISI, and State (emptywheel.net)