By Dr. Kevin Barrett, Press TV
via Veterans Today
These questions may soon be answered in court. Well-known French lawyer Isabelle Coutant-Peyre has met with Iranian officials planning a lawsuit against the makers and distributors of the controversial film.
Mohammad Lesani, General Secretary of Monday’s Hoax of Hollywood conference in Tehran, announced, “Argo is made by three film-producing companies in Hollywood…the Islamic Republic of Iran is going to sue all those who have been active in the anti-Iran domain, including directors and producers.”
If the makers of Argo are deposed under oath, they may be forced to reveal that their film — like the fictitious film-within-the-film — is a covert operation disguised as a movie. One of America’s leading experts on covert operations believes that Argo is the propaganda project of an intelligence agency or agencies, and that its purpose is to convince the American people to go along with Israel’s plan to drag America into a war on Iran.
That expert, Barbara Honegger, was a Special Assistant to the President as well as White House Policy Analyst (1981-83), and worked for over a decade as Senior Military Affairs Journalist with the Naval Postgraduate School, the premiere science, technology and national security affairs graduate research university of the US Department of Defense. The author of October Surprise, she is one of America’s leading experts on ultra-secretive covert operations or “black ops.”
In a radio interview Tuesday on the Kevin Barrett Show, Honegger stated that filmmaker Ben Affleck might one day be hanged for war crimes and treason – not only for Argo, which she said is designed to pave the road to war on Iran, but also for his role in the 2001 film Pearl Harbor, an earlier intelligence operation designed to pave the road to the 9/11 “New Pearl Harbor.” According to Honegger, Affleck – like his character in Argo – appears to be a covert operator posing as a filmmaker.
At the 2001 Golden Raspberry Awards, Pearl Harbor was nominated for six awards: Worst Picture, Worst Director, Worst Actor (Ben Affleck), Worst Screenplay, Worst Screen Couple, and Worst Remake or Sequel. This pathetic excuse for a movie cost over USD150 million. Whoever invested that USD150 million was not interested in making money – or even making a movie. Pearl Harbor had only one purpose: To spread the “Pearl Harbor” meme in the public mind in preparation for 9/11. In a sense, Pearl Harbor was like Argo’s fictional science fiction film-within-a-film: It was a fake movie, but a real intelligence operation.
- Ben Affleck could be hanged for war crimes: US intelligence expert (veteranstoday.com)
- Ben Affleck could be hanged for war crimes: US intelligence expert (secretsofthefed.com)
- Ben Affleck could be hanged for war crimes: US intelligence expert (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Ben Affleck … secret agent? (hotair.com)
- Ben Affleck could be hanged for war crimes- According to the Iranians (grumpyelder.com)
- Iranian News Agency: Ben Affleck Could Be Covert Operator (huffingtonpost.com)
- ARGO a CIA Production – Affleck a CIA Asset? (presstv.com)
- Hah!… Iranian Regime TV: Ben Affleck Could Be Hanged For War Crimes (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Canada and Iran’s varied responses to Ben Affleck’s Argo (thestar.com)