Crossroads News : Changes In The World Around Us And Our Place In It
Environmental : Corporate Assault on Our Lives And Our Health – Chemicals – Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) – Poisons in Our Foods – Medical Research
Published on Jun 13, 2012 by wish
There’s a farming controversy over what pesticide critics are calling “Agent Orange Corn”. At the center of the issue is the commonly used herbicide 2-4-D.
Agent Orange – Vietnam
Uploaded by journeymanpictures on Jan 21, 2008
The use of Agent Orange during the Vietnam War means that for many the war never ended. They’re still suffering the effects of chemical warfare.
Produced by ABC Australia
Distributed by Journeyman Pictures
- Study: Genetically Engineering Crops Increasing Use of Herbicides (commondreams.org)
- Monsanto’s Fading Grasp – Group Calls on South Africa to Ban GMO Corn (activistpost.com)
- How GM crops have increased the use of danger pesticides and created superweeds and toxin-resistant insects (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- How GMOs unleashed a pesticide gusher (guardian.co.uk)
- Conspiracy Planet – #1 Public Enemy – Dow Makes Agent Orange Genetically Modified Corn (lissakr11humanelife.wordpress.com)