So much for the doomsday prophesies of the population explosion alarmists….Not to mention the justification for the Eugenics Agenda.
A model predicts that the world’s populations will stop growing in 2050
The results, obtained with a model used by physicists, coincide with the UN’s downward forecasts. According to United Nations’ estimates, the world population in 2100 will be within a range between 15.8 billion people according to the highest estimates -high fertility variant- and 6.2 billion according to the lowest — low fertility variant-, a figure that stands below the current 7 billion.
A mathematical model developed by a team from the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM) and the CEU-San Pablo University, both from Spain, seems to confirm the lower estimate, in addition to a standstill and even a slight drop in the number of people on Earth by the mid-21st century.
The population prospects between 1950 and 2100 provided by the UN were used to conduct the study, published in the journal ‘Simulation’. Mathematical equations which are used in scientific fields, such as condensed matter physics, were then applied to this data.
“This is a model that describes the evolution of a two-level system in which there is a probability of passing from one level to another,” as explained by Félix F. Muñoz, UAM researcher and co-author of the project.
The team considered Earth as a closed and finite system where the migration of people within the system has no impact and where the fundamental principle of the conservation of mass -biomass in this case- and energy is fulfilled.
“Within this general principle, the variables that limit the upper and lower zone of the system’s two levels are the birth and mortality rates,” Muñoz pointed out and recalled the change that occurred in the ratio between the two variables throughout the last century.
- A model predicts that the world’s populations will stop growing in 2050 (esciencenews.com)
- The Looming Population Implosion (oneworldchronicle.com)
- A model predicts that the world’s populations will stop growing in 2050 (prn.fm)
- A model predicts that the world’s populations will stop growing in 2050 (eurekalert.org)
- Overpopulation A Concern Of The Past? This Study Thinks So. (natureworldnews.com)
- The great fall: World population to stop growing in 2050 (scienceblog.com)
- New Data Suggests World Population Will Top Out In 2050 (medicaldaily.com)
- A model predicts that the world’s populations will stop growing in 2050 (phys.org)
- No Population Bomb (theratchet.ca)
- In-principle agreement reached with unions to end Iberia stoppages (elpais.com)