Published on Jan 26, 2013
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the American legal system that authorizes plunder, a moral code that glorifies it and a financial system that profits from it. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to Professor Steven A. Ramirez, a former Enforcement Attorney at the US Securities and Exchange Commission, about the broken social contract, when that contract got broken and how to mend it.
- Plunderers the plundering and how to fix it ? (peterbdunn.wordpress.com)
- ‘Mad Max’ Keiser: They killed the markets – he’s gonna run them over (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Welcome Home German Gold – Episode 395 (dprogram.net)
- Keiser Report: Threshold of Tyranny Passed ft. Alex Jones (dprogram.net)
- Keiser Report ~ Too Big To Jail [Video] (shiftfrequency.com)