Sean Egan, President of Egan-Jones Ratings Company says that added liquidity from QEternity is pushing up commodity prices and hurting consumers – CNBC.
Egan-Jones is the most aggressive and independent of all the ratings agencies, has been the lead agency in downgrading the U.S. twice in the past 18 months, and might just do it again if Congress doesn’t get serious about annual $1.5 trillion deficits.
- Egan-Jones Cuts US Debt Rating (abcnews.go.com)
- Ratings Agency Egan-Jones Downgrades US Debt (dailyfinance.com)
- Bad Omen: Egan-Jones Slashes U.S. Credit Rating in Response to Fed’s QE3 | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Egan-Jones cuts US debt rating to AA- from AA (seattletimes.com)
- Egan-Jones cuts U.S. debt rating to AA- from AA (usatoday.com)
- Egan Jones Downgrades US To AA- (silverdoctors.com)
- Egan-Jones cuts US debt rating to AA- from AA (newsobserver.com)
- Egan-Jones cuts US debt rating to AA- from AA (seattlepi.com)
- Egan-Jones Downgrades US Credit Rating (pjmedia.com)