No warning shot for US dissidents: US Army training manual
Published on Jul 7, 2012 by ricthuse
A newly leaked US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” outlines how military assets are to be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.
The document (PDF), which is dated 2006 and was used for a self-learning course at the U.S. Army Military Police School at Fort McClellan, makes it clear that the operations described in the manual apply to both “CONUS and OCONUS,” meaning inside the Continental United States and outside the Continental United States.
The document outlines how military assets will be used to “help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order” in the event of mass riots, civil unrest or a declaration of martial law.
The primary function of military assets will be focused around, “breaking up unauthorized gatherings and by patrolling the disturbance area to prevent the commission of lawless acts,” states the document, adding, “during operations to restore order, military forces may present a show of force, establish roadblocks, break up crowds, employ crowd control agents, patrol, serve as security forces or reserves, and perform other operations as required.”
The manual also describes how prisoners will be processed through temporary internment camps under the guidance of U.S. Army FM 3-19.40 Internment/Resettlement Operations, which as we reported earlier this year, outlines how internees would be “re-educated” into developing an “appreciation of U.S. policies” while detained in prison camps inside the United States.
On page 20 of the manual, rules regarding the use of “deadly force” in confronting “dissidents” are made disturbingly clear with the directive that a, “Warning shot will not be fired.”
The manual includes lists of weapons to be used against “rioters” or “demonstrators,” including “antiriot grenades.” It also advises troops to carry their guns in the “safe port arms” stance, a psychological tactic aimed at “making a show of force before rioters.” Non-lethal weapons and water cannons are also included.
The document also explains how the military will be involved in spying on and gathering information on dissidents to identify the, “Existence of persons, groups, or organizations which have distinctively threatened or are creating disturbances.”
“Crowd control agents” will also be deployed for the purpose of “reducing resistance,” states the manual, which also implies that troops will be used to confiscate firearms.
“Restrictions on the sale, transfer, and possession of sensitive material such as gasoline, firearms, ammunition, and explosives will help control forces in minimizing certain forms of violence,” states the document on page 40.
“Consideration may be given to evacuating sensitive items, such as weapons from stores,” the manual also states on page 27.
by Paul Josph Watson
- Army manual: Kill rioters, demonstrators in America (wnd.com)
- New Army Manual: “Warning shot will not be fired.” Outlines Plan to Kill Rioters, U.S. Demonstrators (survivalblogs.com)
- Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Dan Feidt: Military Prepares for Martial Law Takeover (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America (theintelhub.com)
- (“Warning shots will not be fired”) Prison Planet.com ” Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America (sgtreport.com)
- Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America [Video] [Document] (johnmalcolm.me)