Politics, Legislation and Economy News
Economic News / World News : Activism – Global Economy- Fiscal Irresponsibility – Excessive Use Of Force – Police Brutality – Blow Back
Published on Sep 25 , 2012 by Alexander Higgins
Use link above for live updates and to watch 4 streams live Police in Spain viciously beat protestors in Spain demonstrating against harsh austerity cuts to pay for banker bailouts.
Live updates at link.
As Spain teeters on the brink of civil war with the Military threatening treason as the Catalonia is set to hold a vote to secede from Spain thousands of protestors have hit the streets surrounding the Spanish parliament to protest harsh austerity measures.
Those protestors were fired upon with rubber bullets and tear gas and now are being viciously beaten for their protests against the bank bailouts as clearly can be seen on the live stream of three feeds embedded below.
Don’t be surprised if these protests aren’t even mentioned on your television news as such widespread demonstrations across Europe routinely face corporate media blackouts.
Republished upon request in English via http://www.youtube.com/user/FalseAmelie
Spanish Police Fire On #25s Protestors Inside Subway
Published on Sep 25, 2012 by Alexander Higgins
Live updates: http://twitter.com/kr3at
Translation of original Spanish:
The riot losing the north and down to the platforms of Atocha firing rubber bullets and clubbing people endangering those of us around. If someone falls to the tracks the same goes something serious.
In the video it looks like someone who was stuck next to a guy in a wheelchair.
In short, Spain .
Los antidisturbios perdiendo el norte y bajando a los andenes de Atocha a disparar pelotas de goma y aporrear a la gente poniendo en peligro a los que estábamos alrededor. Si alguien cae a las vías lo mismo pasa algo grave.
En el vídeo se ve como pegan a alguien que estaba al lado de un chico en silla de ruedas.
En fin, España…
Video Creative Commons:
Original Spanish Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XatZ2g_ox0M&feature=youtu.be
Thousands Surround Spanish Parliament in Bid to “Occupy Congress” and Stop Austerity
Thousands of people surrounded the Spanish Parliament in Madrid on Tuesday to protest austerity measures and the loss of public confidence in elected leaders. The “Occupy Congress” protest came as the conservative administration of Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy prepares to unveil further austerity measures on Thursday. After hours of protest, police in riot gear charged against demonstrators with batons and fired rubber bullets. Thirty-five people were arrested, and at least 60 people were injured. We go to Madrid to speak with independent journalist Maria Carrion. [includes rush transcript]
Voices From Spain’s “Occupy Congress” Protest, interviewed by Brandon Jourdan and Carlos Delclos.
- Police Viciously Beating Peaceful Protesters At #25s In Madrid Spain (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Crazy Video: Spain #25s Protestor Drop Kicks Police After Watching Friend Get Beat (dprogram.net)
- Madrid Spain Riot Police Beating Journalists, Smashing Cameras (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Police Beat Young Teenage Girls At Madrid Spain #25s Protest (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Police Viciously Beating Peaceful Protesters At #25s In Madrid Spain (dprogram.net)
- VIDEO: Police Viciously Beat Peaceful Protesters In Madrid (dailybail.com)
- RAW VIDEO: Spain Protester Executes Flying Leg Kick On Riot Cop After Watching Friend Get Beat (dailybail.com)
- Spain Protesters Storm Parliament As They Rage Against Austerity, Many Beaten By Police (VIDEO) (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- Spain counts cost of anti-austerity protest (sfgate.com)