Published on Jul 16, 2012 by TheHealthRanger
This exclusive interview with former GlaxoSmithKline employee and whistleblower Blair Hamrick reveals insider details of GSK’s operations, for which the company recently pleaded guilty to felony crimes and paid a $3 billion settlement with the U.S. government.
In this Health Ranger Report video, Blair describes his firsthand knowledge of the “bribery” of physicians, the push for off-label marketing of drugs for unapproved health conditions, the illegal marketing of drugs to children, how 80 percent of physicians were willing to be “on the take,” and much more.
More details at NaturalNews.com
- Exclusive: Glaxo whistleblower goes public with shocking details of bribery, marketing fraud and other pharma crimes (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Big Pharma News: GlaxoSmithKline Found Guilty of Drug Fraud Settlement (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- CBS 3 Exclusive: Whistleblower Speaks Out (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Dr. Drew Allegedly Paid $275000 To Illegally Promote GlaxoSmithKline Drugs – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- GlaxoSmithKline to pay $3 billion for health fraud (kansascity.com)
- Dr. Drew responds to news he was paid by Glaxo (bizjournals.com)
- GlaxoSmithKline Reaches Plea Agreement Over Drug Labeling – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Tampa man may share in settlement from GlaxoSmithKline case (tbo.com)
- GlaxoSmithKline ‘guilty of fraud’ (bbc.co.uk)
- 14 Documents From GlaxoSmithKline’s $3 Billion Drug Marketing Scandal That Will Disgust You (GSK) (businessinsider.com)