Posted by TAC Daily Updates
Joining HB1076 for a full Texas State House vote on SATURDAY, May 4th, is HB928. Both are based on the same principle – that no one working for government in the state of Texas will enforce federal gun control measures. 1076 focuses only on new federal gun control enacted on or after January 1, 2013. But HB928 makes no distinction – and virtually all federal gun control measures will be unenforceable within the state of Texas.
This would make a HUGE dent in any new federal effort to further restrict the right to keep and bear arms in Texas.As Judge Andrew Napolitano has said recently, such widespread noncompliance can make a federal law “nearly impossible to enforce” (video here). And in those limited situations where enforcement does occur, Rosa Parks has taught us all the power of “NO!” Passage of HB928 would mark the beginning of the end of federal gun control measures in Texas. HB928 also provides for a mechanism to ensure that local governments don’t decide to start helping out the Feds – state grant monies would be withdrawn from those localities that assist federal gun control.
Quite simply, the federal government absolutely cannot enforce gun control in Texas without the help of Texas.
YOUR PHONE CALLS ARE NEEDED NOW TO SUPPORT THIS BILL
Since the vote is on Saturday, make a CALL – emails won’t have impact. Call after business hours if you have to – and leave a message. Any and every phone call will help move this bill forward.
1. Call your STATE Representative and ask them to vote YES on HB928
- Texas Action Alert: 2nd Gun Control Nullification Bill Hits the House Floor on Saturday (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Eric Holder Threatens Kansas in Letter on Gun Control Nullification Law (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Eric Holder Threatens Kansas in Letter on Gun Control Nullification Law (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Holder Threatens Kansas in Letter on Gun Control Nullification Law Posted (12160.info)
- Texas Action Alert: 3 Nullification Bills Need your Support this Week (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Texas House Bill 928, the Second Amendment Preservation Act is on it’s way to the Calendar Committee to be put on a schedule to be voted by the full house. (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Eric Holder Threatens Kansas in Letter on Gun Control Nullification Law (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Fight brewing in Kansas over gun-control nullification laws (washingtonpost.com)
- Federal Government Declares War On States Promoting Gun Rights (personalliberty.com)
- Federal Attorney General Eric Holder Threatens Kansas in Letter on Gun Control Nullification Law (planet.infowars.com)