Robert Johnson | Apr. 29, 2013, 6:34 AM
Neither Damascus nor Jerusalem have yet confirmed the attack, according to UPI.
According to The Jewish Press (JP) “many” reports came in over the weekend confirming the mission. Sources told the JP Israeli jets arrived over Damascus early Saturday morning and circled Assad’s presidential compound before moving on to target the weapons site.
The Israeli jets reportedly received fire but returned to base unscathed.
Back in January, Israel bombed a Syrian convoy that may have departed from this center.
Regardless of the details, it appears to have been another deadly weekend in Syria.
- Israeli Prime Minister: Iran Hasn’t Crossed Nuclear “Red Line” (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- Iran hasn’t crossed ‘red line’- Netanyahu (worldbulletin.net)
- PM: Iran hasn’t reached ‘red line’ in nuke program – Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)
- Analysis Israeli credibility on line over Iran nuclear challenge (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Iran hasn’t crossed red line… yet, Netanyahu says (timesofisrael.com)
- Stephen Lendman – America’s Addiction : Waging War On Humanity – 28 April 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Time to confront Obama (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Analysts: Israel may Face War with Syria, Iran Within 3 Months (darkgovernment.com)
- Israel: Iran has not crossed nuclear ‘red line’ (dailystar.com.lb)
- Netanyahu says Iran Hasn’t Crossed the “Red Line” (blackchristiannews.com)