Suspects’ Aunt Gives Blistering Interview And Suggests That Her Nephews Were Set Up
A Toronto woman who identified herself as the Boston Marathon bombings suspects’ aunt suggested to reporters Friday afternoon that her nephews had been set up.
“All these pictures are on the computer,” Maret Tsarnaeva told reporters in a press conference that was aired by CNN.
“I have to see them. You have to have a motive first — something that would drive you to some actions. They cannot go crazy or mad or sick just for one day. As far as I know, they are fine.”
- FBI Releases Images of Suspects in Boston Marathon Bombing (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Here Are The WANTED Posters For The Boston Marathon Suspects (businessinsider.com)
- Families of newlyweds injured at Boston Marathon express thanks (sacbee.com)
- WANTED: Suspects in the Boston Marathon Bombing [Greg Laden’s Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- FBI Releases Photos Of Two Suspects In Boston Marathon Bombing (atlanta.cbslocal.com)
- FBI releases images of two suspects wanted over Boston Marathon bombings (3aw.com.au)
- Boston bombing suspects ID’d; 1 killed, 1 at large (wtvm.com)
- FBI releases images, video of suspects in Boston Marathon bombing (al.com)
- Boston Marathon Suspect Killed by Police (theatlanticwire.com)
- FBI Releases Pictures and Video of Suspects in Boston Marathon Bombings (wccbcharlotte.com)