Hmmmm, very interesting development and of course I had not hear d a peep from the MSM. Or was it just that I missed it ?
It makes you wonder how they will explain this. Was it t e US that planned a false flag to justify all the killing an warmongering.
Was it Saudi Arabia again involved in a terror plot against the US?
Were they working together to create a false flag to facilitate the erosion of our Rights and the destruction of the Constitution?
Rahm Emmanuel said ” Never let a good crisis go to waste”. I supose if one does not occur on its own then in their twisted minds it is perfectly acceptable to create one…….Reminds me of another false flag that led to all these illegal wars. Lies , murder, genocide all under the guise of defense of our Nation, A War on Terror that is being perpetrated by the real Terrorists and the subjugation and destruction of this Nation.
I hope everyone is paying attention, because if things continue the way they are that final exam is going to be a doozie!!
Underwear bomber’ was working for the CIA
- The Guardian, Tuesday 8 May 2012
A would-be “underwear bomber” involved in a plot to attack a US-based jet was in fact working as an undercover informer with Saudi intelligence and the CIA, it has emerged.
The revelation is the latest twist in an increasingly bizarre story about the disruption of an apparent attempt by al-Qaida to strike at a high-profile American target using a sophisticated device hidden in the clothing of an attacker.
The plot, which the White House said on Monday had involved the seizing of an underwear bomb by authorities in the Middle East sometime in the last 10 days, had caused alarm throughout the US.
It has also been linked to a suspected US drone strike in Yemen where two Yemeni members of al-Qaida were killed by a missile attack on their car on Sunday, one of them a senior militant, Fahd Mohammed Ahmed al-Quso.
But the news that the individual at the heart of the bomb plot was in fact an informer for US intelligence is likely to raise just as many questions as it answers.
Citing US and Yemeni officials, Associated Press reported that the unnamed informant was working under cover for the Saudis and the CIA when he was given the bomb, which was of a new non-metallic type aimed at getting past airport security.
The informant then turned the device over to his handlers and has left Yemen, the officials told the news agency. The LA Times, which first broke the news that the plot had been a “sting operation”, said that the bomb plan had also provided the intelligence leads that allowed the strike on Quso.
Earlier John Brennan, Barack Obama’s top counter-terrorism adviser and a former CIA official, told ABC’s Good Morning America that authorities are “confident that neither the device nor the intended user of this device pose a threat to us”.
- ‘Underwear bomber’ was working for the CIA (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- ‘Underwear bomber’ was working for the CIA (blacklistednews.com)
- ‘Underwear bomber’ was working for the CIA (federaljack.com)
- Underwear Bomber Working for Cia – Media Reports (aangirfan.blogspot.com)
- Tracing the CIA Underwear Bomb Leak Back to the White House (theatlanticwire.com)
- Tracing the CIA Underwear Bomb Leak Back to the White House (ashameduscitizen.com)
- How the U.S. came to kill an American without a trial with secretive drone program (news.nationalpost.com)
- How the government came to kill al-Awlaki, without a trial (ndtv.com)
- Latest Panty Bomber Was a Double Agent (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Underwear Bomber – Children of the CIA (inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com)