School suspends 7-year-old for shaping breakfast pastry into ‘shape of a gun’
PUBLISHED: 14:40 EST, 2 March 2013 | UPDATED: 16:49 EST, 2 March 2013
Josh Welch, a second-grader at Park Elementary School in Baltimore, said he was trying to nibble his strawberry snack into a mountain.
But when his teacher saw what he had done, the boy says she got ‘pretty mad’ and he knew he was ‘in big trouble.’ Josh was suspended for two days.
Josh’s dad was called by the school and informed that his son had been suspended for two days.
The school sent home a letter with every student informing parents that: ‘A student used food to make an inappropriate gesture.’
- Student suspended for “gun-shaped” pastry (biblicaltimes.wordpress.com)
- 7-Year-Old Boy Suspended … FOR SHAPING HIS FOOD INTO A GUN (secretsofthefed.com)
- Student suspended for “gun-shaped” pastry (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Seven Year-Old Suspended – After Chewing Pastry into Shape of a Gun (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- 7 Year Old Baltimore Student Suspended for Chewing Pastry into Shape of a Gun (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- Pop-Tart Pistol?: 7-Year-Old Gets Suspended for Gun-Shaped Pastry (reason.com)
- Seven-year-old boy suspended for chewing pastry into a gun-like shape, sanity hardest hit (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Hysterical USA – 7 year old Brooklyn student accused of eating breakfast pastry ‘into shape of a gun’: suspended for two days (sott.net)
- 7-Year-Old Suspended For Carrying Unlicensed Pop Tart (wmbriggs.com)