Published on Jan 27, 2013
The NDAA and indefinite detention.
©2013 Amidst The Noise
Please do not copy this vid and upload, just link to it. Thank you very much.
HR1540 Statement by the President
HR1540 (2012 NDAA signed into Law)
HR4310 (2013 NDAA signed into Law)
- Montana anti-NDAA bill passes committee unanimously (constitutioncampaign.org)
- The NDAA: Fear and Oathing in D.C. (dailypaul.com)
- Resistance to NDAA Kidnapping Powers is our Duty (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- States pile on against federal detention plan (wnd.com)
- 20+ years prison for federal agents? State Nullification bill proposes kidnapping felony charges for trying to “indefinitely detain” under NDAA. (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Montana NDAA Nullification Bill Passes House Committee, 20-0 (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Arizona NDAA Nullification Bill Passes Committee, 6-2 (tenthamendmentcenter.com)