by: PF Louis
(NaturalNews) Ginger is one of Ayurveda’s favorite medicinal and tonic herbs, and it has emerged also as a culinary favorite lately. There has been considerable clinical testing by modern Western medicine that shows ginger’s anti-inflammatory effects.
Now, there’s been a small trial that points to ginger’s capacity for inhibiting and preventing cancer. The trial was performed on 20 subjects who were considered high risk for colorectal cancer.
Colorectal cancer is cancer of the colon or rectum. It is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer, and it is the second most lethal. The cancer industry asserts that early detection leads to possibly thwarting the death sentence.
They insist on screening often from age 50. Screening may include removed polyp biopsies or colonoscopies and CT Scans. Then comes the cut (surgery) and poison (chemotherapy). Chris Wark of Memphis, Tennessee was diagnosed with stage three colon cancer at the young age of 26.
He underwent surgery, but refused chemotherapy. A book literally laid on his doorstep led him into a strict raw vegan and juicing diet with supplements and herbs, which was modified a few months later by a local naturopath.
He’s in his mid-30s now, married with two kids, and still cancer free. He loves to post alternative cancer cure stories on his website – Chris beat cancer. (http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/)
That ginger cancer prevention trial
The pilot trial was conducted at Atlanta, Georgia’s Emory University. It was published in the National Institute of Health’s (NIH)PubMed as “Effects of Ginger Supplementation on Cell Cycle Biomarkers in the Normal-Appearing Colonic Mucosa: Results from a Pilot, Randomized, Controlled Trial.”
The usual division of placebo and test subjects divided the group of 20 individuals considered high risk for colorectal cancer into two groups of 10 each. This double blind study approach is a rather cruel hoax for the placebo subjects while using non-toxic medicines.
But they insist on this protocol and others that torture animals so they can accept it as evidence based research.
- ~Reduce your cancer risk – especially colorectal – by eating more ginger ~ (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Synthetic Folic Acid May Contribute to Colorectal Cancer (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Colorectal cancer drug developed by Regeneron approved for sale in Europe (troyrecord.com)
- Physical activity cuts mortality in colorectal cancer survivors (medicalxpress.com)
- Awareness on colorectal cancer low (thehindu.com)
- More TW young people than old at risk of colon cancer: doctor (wantchinatimes.com)
- 3 new genetic links to colorectal cancer (eurekalert.org)