Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:28 CST
A Connecticut woman was arrested at the children’s restaurant Chuck E. Cheese in Newington on Monday after she was accused of pulling her gun and chambering a round while threatening another mother.
According to Newington police, 30-year-old Tawana Bourne brandished a .380 semi-automatic handgun and chambered a round while arguing with another woman, the New Haven Register reported. Both women were at the restaurant with children.
Restaurant employees quickly called police, who separated the women and confiscated Bourne’s handgun. Police said that Bourne had a legal Connecticut permit to carry the weapon.
- Legal gun owner arrested for chambering round at Connecticut Chuck E. Cheese (rawstory.com)
- Cops: Mom pulls gun, threatens another mom at Chuck E. Cheese (wbtw.com)
- Legal gun owner arrested for chambering round at Connecticut Chuck E. Cheese (sott.net)
- Cops: Mom Pulled Gun at Conn. Chuck E. Cheese’s (abcnews.go.com)
- Cops: Mom pulled gun at Conn. Chuck E. Cheese’s (staradvertiser.com)
- Cops: Mom pulled gun at Conn. Chuck E. Cheese’s (newsday.com)
- Mom Pulls Loaded Gun At Chuck E. Cheese Restaurant (huffingtonpost.com)
- Cops: Woman pulls gun at Chuck E Cheese (thegrio.com)
- Mom accused of brandishing gun at Chuck E. Cheese’s: “I’m a very good person” (wtvr.com)
- Woman Pulls Out Gun at Chuck E. Cheese (blackamericaweb.com)