It seems that the Administration and Politicians alike do not own televisions or watch the news for that matter. Or is it that they believe the American people are so stupid that we are unable to discern truth from lies? It has been made clear on many occasions that the rifle/shotgun was found in the trunk of the car not inside the school at Sandy Hook. Yet they continue to use it as their sole excuse for the laws they want to shove down our throats. Why are lies necessary? What truth lies behind the lies?
Vice President Joe Biden is trying to assure survivalists and those preparing for doomsday that they will still be able to protect themselves in case of disaster even if assault weapons are banned because shotguns are more effective weapons for defense.
During a Google Hangout discussion about gun control, YouTube video blogger Philip DeFranco asked the vice president why an assault weapons ban was necessary if the number of murders had gone down since the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act temporarily banning some military-style rifles expired in 2004.
“So what would you say to the people who say, yes, you are infringing on our rights, not for sporting or for hunting, but in California, everyone talks about the big earthquake or some terrible natural disaster as a last line of defense,” DeFranco wondered. “What would you say to those people?”
“A shotgun will keep you a lot safer — a double-barreled shotgun — than the assault weapons in somebody’s hands that doesn’t know how to use it, even one that does know how to use it,” Biden advised. “You know, it’s hard to use an assault weapon and hit something than it is a shotgun.”
“If you want to keep people away in an earthquake, buy some shotgun shells,” he added. “I’m must less concerned quite frankly about what you would call an assault weapon than I am about magazines and the number of rounds that can be held in a magazine.”
DeFranco pointed out that Connecticut shooter Adam Lanza had to swap out his 30-round magazines at least four times to fire 150 rounds while killing 20 elementary school children with the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle.
Read Full Article and Watch Video Here
No Assault Rifle Found At Sandy Hook Massacre?
Published on Dec 21, 2012
Published on Dec 19, 2012 (baysiderg)
No Assault Rifle Found at Sandy Hook Massacre
A late night video shows police destroying forensic evidence when they handle and eject rounds from a loaded firearm located inside the trunk of a car that was presumably driven to the scene by murder suspect, Adam Lanza.
If the AR-15 remained in the car, as reported by federal and State authorities, it could not have been used as the murder weapon. If the firearm found in the car was not a Bushmaster AR-15 we must consider that this assault rifle, allegedly owned by Lanza’s mother, was never at the crime scene.
If .223 bullet casings were found in the school how did authorities know for sure they were fired from a Bushmaster AR-15 if the gun discovered in the trunk was a shotgun? More baffling is that the car trunk was opened hours after authorities had already confirmed they found a Bushmaster AR-15 in the car.
If .223 shells were found at the scene who else could have been firing an assault weapon inside the school?
- Biden tells doomsday preppers shotguns are better than assault rifle for defense (sott.net)
- Biden to doomsday preppers: Shotguns are better than AR-15s in earthquakes (rawstory.com)
- Biden Addresses Preppers: If It All Goes To Hell, You’d Rather Have A Shotgun (tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Vice President Biden recommends Americans buy shotguns for post-earthquake survival (twitchy.com)
- Biden on self-defense: ‘Get yourself a shotgun’ (news.yahoo.com)
- Joe Biden Recommends Buying A Shotgun When An Earthquake Strikes (businessinsider.com)
- Video: Biden: Shotgun better than assault weapon during earthquake apocalypse (cbsnews.com)
- Biden: ‘Buy some shotgun shells’ (politico.com)
- Whats in Feinstein’s New Civilian Disarmament Bill (gunmartblog.com)
- Biden’s Post-Earthquake Survival Advice: Use a Shotgun (townhall.com)