Martin Luther King never jumped on the “gun control” bandwagon.
Here’s the reason why. Some very deeply suppressed history.
The fraud behind disarming citizens
It’s amazing how many people think that the world will be “safer” if law abiding citizens have their guns taken away.
Nonetheless that’s the endless drumbeat of the government and the news media.
There are already hundreds of laws regulating gun possession in the US.
We don’t need more.
So why are gun owners being demonized?
Share this with you anti-gun nut friends who don’t know history and naively believe that the anti-gun grandstanders care about public safety.
- Organizers Shocked As 10,000 Attend Gun Show (12160.info)
- Gun Background Checks Need Fixes, Experts Say (npr.org)
- Bloomberg: NRA Dying, Americans Want More Gun Control (dprogram.net)
- The Cost of Gun Control (gunmartblog.com)
- Jessie Duff Schools The Ignorant (youviewed.com)
- Bill Clinton: Don’t Trivialize Gun Culture (drudge.com)
- Gun Owners Throng ‘High Noon’ Rallies… (reuters.com)