Politics, Legislation and Economy News
Politics : Government Corruption – Hypocrisy – War on terror
Published on Sep 29, 2012 by PressTVGlobalNews
The anti-Iranian Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) paid immense bribes to top American politicians to gain their support for delisting the group from the US terror watch list, a New York Times report says.
The revelation comes as US State Secretary Hillary Clinton officially de-listed the MKO from its terror watch list on September 21.
The NY Times article reaffirms that the support of prominent American politicians for the MKO organization has undoubtedly played a role in the de-listing of the MKO organization as a terrorist group.
Press TV has conducted an interview with Michael Maloof, former Pentagon official, to further discuss the issue.
- Just Delisted MKO Terrorists Attack Iran Diplomat In New York (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Just Delisted MKO Terrorists Attack Iran Diplomat In New York (dprogram.net)
- Washington Drops Iranian MEK Group From Terror List (rferl.org)
- IRI senior advisor: No change in Iran policy towards US (en.trend.az)
- Iran condemns U.S. for removing MKO from terror list (en.trend.az)
- Anti-Terrorism Association Blasts US Support for MKO Terrorist Group (blacklistednews.com)
- Iran holds US responsible for any terrorist act by MKO: MP – Tehran Times (tehrantimes.com)
- Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- US plan to delist MKO terrorist group another wrong step: Iran UN mission (toolwielder.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Reportedly To Remove Exiled Iranian Group From Blacklist (rferl.org)