Crossroads News : Changes In The World Around Us And Our Place In It
Sustainability / Disaster Preparation and Survival : Supplies & Bartering
Published on Apr 9, 2012 by NorthSouthSurvival
In this video we show some very important items that can be used in times when Bartering will be the medium of exchange.
R&D: Money / Barter Items (Building a Bug Out Bag)
Uploaded by TheUrbanPrepper on May 19, 2011
BUILDING A BUG OUT BAG: Money Compartment
(Research & Development Video)
This video shows the Money / Barter Items Compartment for my bug out bag redesign project. In an emergency, I won’t be able to rely on debit/credit cards for purchasing goods and services. I will need to have cash, and plenty of it. However, there may be an emergency scenario where the US dollar collapses, in which I will want to have a few items on me that have value in a currency free society.
Please feel free to offer any constructive comments to help me refine my system. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- The Best Bartering Items to Have in a Collapse (pakalertpress.com)
- The Barter System (savings.com)
- Bartering Can Give a Big Boost to a Small Business (community.constantcontact.com)
- Urban Survival Tips for Post-Disaster Commerce from AbsoluteRights.com… (prweb.com)
- How to Barter (shtfplan.com)
- Greece, barter, and the gap-cubed law of new exchange systems (worthwhile.typepad.com)
- Willing to trade? Midcoast neighbors exchange goods, labor on bartering site (bangordailynews.com)