Published on Jul 22, 2012 by PressTVGlobalNews
Bahraini protesters have blocked main roads in Manama and set tires on fire in a move to protest against the ruling Al Khalifa regime.
Interview with Kamel Wazni, political analyst.
- ‘Bahrain activist crackdown on rise’ – RT (rt.com)
- Saudi Backed Bahraini Dictator Al Khalifa’s Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Shia Protesters (jafrianews.com)
- Bahrain Puts 11-year-old on Trial over Protests (newsfeed.time.com)
- Bahrain police arrest five over ‘terror attacks’ (dailystar.com.lb)
- Bahrain court jails protest leader over tweets: lawyer (dailystar.com.lb)
- Britons advised to leave Bahrain (confused.com)
- Bahrain releases ‘boy protester’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Bahrain activist says charge over tweets ‘vindictive’ (dailystar.com.lb)
- Political Analyst: US continues to commit gross human rights violations in Bahrain (therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com)
- US resumes arms sales to Bahrain (telegraph.co.uk)