The Judge has some new thoughts on Obama’s executive privilege.
Published on Jun 21, 2012 by cablenewsguy
Judge Andrew Napolitano has had the night to digest the decision that Obama sprung on the nation yesterday, The Judge thinks there is something nefarious in the granting of Executive Privilege to documents related to Eric Holder and the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
- The Judge – Obama’s Executive privilege is Hiding the Truth (revolutionarypolitics.tv)
- Holder-Obama Guilt in Fast & Furious Now Confirmed (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Does Obama’s executive privilege claim implicate him in Fast and Furious? (twitchy.com)
- Obama HATES an administration “Hiding behind Executive Privilege” – unless it’s his own… (erickbrockway.com)
- Jon Stewart Trashes Obama’s Executive Privilege Assertion On Fast And Furious (mediaite.com)
- Executive Privilege In Fast & Furious – Does It Apply To President Barack Obama? (redalexandriava.com)
- Judge Napolitano: Invoking Executive Privilege Opens Holder Up To Charges Of ‘Misleading The Congress’ (mediaite.com)
- MUST READ: Echoes of Watergate Reverberate Around Obama’s “Executive Privilege” (sgtreport.com)
- INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY: Obama’s Executive Privilege Has The Stench Of Cover-Up. President Oba… (pjmedia.com)
- Flashback 2007: Senator Obama Criticized President Bush For Trying To ‘Hide Behind’ Executive Privilege (mediaite.com)